- Many Meetings Mondays (How can a day without classes be that busy?)
- Focused on Classes Tuesdays
- Bad Language Wednesdays (coined with Martina)
- Truly Tired Thursdays (typically without time to breathe, and all too often finding me on the late train home)
- Full of Hope Fridays (hoping I won't have to go to campus, hoping to get enough work done to take the weekend off...)
- Domestic Saturdays (cleaning, shopping, cooking)
- Seeking Balance Sundays (taking them off if I can, getting ready for the work week if I must)
My family life is falling into some of these patterns too. We have:
- Dr. Who Sundays
- I don't want to go to school Mondays.
- Taco Tuesdays (but only on occasion)
- Pasta Wednesdays (Every Wednesday. Remember Anthony?)
- There is no Thursday theme, even on occasion. (Or, I don't think there is. I might be too tired to notice. See above.)
- Friday Family Movie Nights
- And back to Domestic Saturdays
I think that these patterns either reveal my coping mechanisms in a life that's too full...or just that I've finally lost my senses altogether.
Now, if I can just get that damned conference paper revised...oh, wait: that can't happen until after finals...
(Note that I am allowed to say "damned" because it's Bad Language Wednesday.)