Saturday, October 22, 2011

Some Current Favorites

It's October, so life is rushed.  The madness (that won't be over until mid December) has begun, and my work is literally piling up around me.

Meantime, I thought it would be nice to pause and reflect on some of my "favorite" stuff right now.

1. This photo of Howard. 


2. Anya's book making.

3. The Sisters Grimm, book 6: Tales from the Hood.

4. Dreams of this bathtub.

5. Sam's origami that we hung from the ceiling (that's actually been around for a while, but I find myself noticing it often these days).

The days are exhausting, and I never seem to catch up. But, at least there are a few favorite things that keep lift my spirits from time to time...

What are your favorite things lately?

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to spending that time in maine and slowing life down. I also like the new background!

    ReplyDelete