Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Hands

Of late, there are many things making/keeping my hands busy and/or happy.

There is writing, of course--I'm finally in a groove with revisions of Mothers Making Latin America and about half way through them.  My hands are also busy in the archives part time again, leafing through books or files and taking pictures.

Beyond that there are other, more personal reasons.  Such as:

A fabulous new ring that I got myself (and our declared "big" birthday present to/for me):


A full bag of yarn and a manageable sweater pattern:


Fingerless gloves (love these, and the pattern is soooo easy):


And, last but not least: ten new finger puppets for my birthday.  The lion here is my clear favorite:

What's keeping your hands busy or happy these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment