Sunday, November 17, 2013

Following Fall












Life continues at a hectic pace, but (perhaps despite myself) I find myself falling into the delights of fall.  Looking up to see the beauty of trees and sky as the weather slowly and unevenly shifts from crisp to cold. Drinking numerous cups of tea and coffee (in favorite mugs, of course).  Cooking hearty foods like pancakes and root vegetables.  Wondering at how the light in my house changes with the seasons (it catches me every year, somehow).  I am particularly surprised by how these shorter days can, for brief periods, bring more light into my house because the leaves are mostly off the trees now.  

How are you following the season?



1 comment:

  1. The season is moving to fast to follow. I do love your pictures.. I will live the season through pictures.

    ReplyDelete