(Joining Heather at her kitchen blog hop)
So much joy in the ordinary things in my kitchen this week:
- Soup on a rainy, chilly evening
- A cleaned and organized pantry closet!
- The baking utensil drawer that I have managed to keep organized for a whole year
- morning light (yeah, about the rocks--you don't have any on your counter?--I use them to keep my place in cookbooks. Plus, I just like ocean-softened rocks)
- A plate that always makes me smile
- Sunflowers...and a ceramic piece (from Ecuador) that I love so much that it's always on my dining table
- Simple food (and my ongoing love affair with avocados)
- Soapy cleanup from baking
- The best pasta dish ever (found at Oh She Glows)
- Finally: Anya's ballerina hot dog (only Anya would make a hot dog dance ballet...have I mentioned lately that I love that girl?)
I love how summer let's me hang out in the kitchen and really enjoy it! (Plus, I'm avoiding work on reviewing a translation of my first book--the work is close and tedious and tiring...the kitchen always sounds like a good place to go to escape!!!)
What's bringing you joy in your kitchen this week?