(Joining Heather for the kitchen blog hop)
It's begun...I've been working until about 7:30 or so every night (even on my work-at-home day, Tuesday). I am hoping to find ways to minimize late work this semester, but there is just so much to learn in my new capacities on campus right now that it's hard to pull back. Meantime, the kitchen is a place to chill out about the rules and take it a little easier:
- Welcome back, leftovers! Even you look better by candle light
- Comfort food is in order by Friday night, and pancakes were just perfect
- I continue to be obsessed with--I mean, regularly eat--a quick muesli before catching the train in the morning. Thank heavens for quick, real food.
- Greatly enjoyed cups of tea and a quick leftover vegan enchilada while working at home on Tuesday
- And finally: dish washing makes me think of the bath this week because our dish soap is lavender scented!
Deep breaths, yes? Hopefully I'll get some good cooking and baking time in over the weekend, even though it's supposed to be 80-ish degrees again (hey, what happened to fall???).
Here's to hoping for--but not planning on--a saner week next week!