You know you no longer fit your blue-collar roots when...
1. Your grocery list looks like this:
2. You have rooms in the house that you don't often use.
3. Your DIY list stops at things like hanging pictures and putting together furniture from Ikea. (Actually, that's my husband. I stop at hanging pictures.)
4. You listen to NPR instead of WBZ.
5. Traveling is a chore rather than a treat.
6. You hire someone else to clean your house or move your stuff.
7. Your house has 2 or more bathrooms in it for only 4 people. (I grew up in a 1000 square foot house with 10 people sharing 1 bathroom.)
How has your lifestyle changed from when you grew up?