Howard and I have been in a holding pattern, waiting to hear about some plans/news.
Here are a few things I'd rather be doing than waiting:
1) Having a root canal done (and yes, I've had one).
2) Cleaning out toilets.
3) Eating anchovies (blech).
4) Reviewing a really bad book.
5) Getting the kids to clean their rooms.
Still and all, there are some things about this particular bout of waiting that I am grateful for:
1) It's nothing medical or potentially detrimental to us.
2) It's teaching us a lot about ourselves and our priorities.
3) It's not quite as bad as the humidity these days.
And so here we are: waiting...waiting...
No pictures today, because waiting is a kind of blank space where you have to deal with the images inside your own head.
How do you deal with the waiting game?