Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Afternoon Ritual

...or should I say addiction?  It started when we bought one for the house in Maine.  Then I whined until we got one for Quincy. 

Stove top espresso pots!


Who could resist?  It only cost about $50 for both of them.

This has led me down the road to drinking espresso with heated milk (and just a little sugar) any afternoon that I can find the time to do so.  And, now that summer is here, that means pretty much every afternoon.  This could either develop into a lovely ritual or a terrible problem!


...but doesn't it look just perfect in on of the little mugs that I got years and years ago in Cuenca? 

What's your favorite afternoon ritual these days?

1 comment:

  1. You didn't really whine so much as kept asking until I broke down and got it. Seems like good negotiating tactics to me!

    ReplyDelete