The past 24 hours have included:
- A simple dinner with wonderful friends who have been in my life for 20 years
- Candle light and rain
- Dr. Who
- Wild kids in my house
- Not enough sleep
- Yoga class on Sunday morning
- Grocery shopping
- A walk on a lovely, mild January afternoon
- Way too many maple-coated walnuts
- A new experiment--peppermint lip balm (from this recipe)
- 2 cups of coffee and many, many cups of tea in various flavors
- Anticipation for a renewed space in my house
There were low points also, of course. But overall? Not a bad way to spend time this weekend.
What has your past 24 hours been like?