Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Let's start with the Good:

Anya, adorably snuggled under a comforter on the couch...

Who is always, oddly, surprised when this lulls her to sleep. 

A beautiful moon over the mountains: 

Sam's drawing of a koala: 



The Bad (and I'll spare pictures here):

1) The bug bites have returned, after only a week and a half reprieve (don't ask, you don't want the details).
2) I have a cold and feel like a rag doll, completely w/o energy. 



The Ugly: Watching big, black clouds roll in over Quito yesterday: 
It was quite a thunder storm--close lightning, loud thunder.  I was glad that I hadn't decided to stay at the archives until they closed, because I surely would have been caught in this and stuck walking home.

What's the good, bad, and ugly in your life these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment